Executive Driver - Full Time, Part Time, Weekend, Occasional
Do you possess the ambition and motivation to be an M2 Transfer executive driver?
Do you enjoy driving, like working alone but as part of an elite team, planning out your day, journey times, routes, and ways to deliver an above-and-beyond passenger experience?
If this sounds like you, please read on ....
Your day-to-day responsibilities would include:
- Frequent early starts (0200 onwards), late finishes and weekend working requirement
- Ensuring the safe delivery of business passengers, in time, on time, every time
- Discharging a high standard of courtesy and discretion at all times
- Being ever-ready to respond to the changing nature of a customer request
- Taking charge of an executive vehicle & executing a smooth and careful driving manner
- Discharging a series of daily safety checks and ongoing valeting
- Storing the vehicle safely overnight (where required)
- Completion of administration relevant to the above activities
The ideal candidate will be:
- Over 30 years of age due to the terms of our Executive Vehicle Hire insurance policy
- Smart of appearance and with a full UK driving licence minimum of 8 years driving experience
- Ultra-reliable and with a passion for great timekeeping
- Flexible to the nth and ready to go that extra mile to fulfil customer needs
- Required to acquire local authority licensing - initial application circa £350 For more information click here
Benefits & Compensation:
- Working for a market leader with exceptional experience & reputation
- Employed status PAYE position with pension and 28 days paid holiday
- Full training & induction provided
- Full-time salary expectations £30-35k/yr
- Part-time pay in region of £20/hr
- Fuel cards & Expenses system provided - no out-of-pocket expenses
Becoming an M2 Transfer Executive Driver is both rewarding and a great way to be part of an amazing team that genuinely cares about exceptional service delivery. There's probably a work pattern that fits your own home life and personal goals. Full training and familiarisation are given. No former chauffeuring experience is necessary.
One last thing … and this is really important; please include a covering letter with your Indeed application. Outline the reasons why you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position. Essentially, sell yourself. Tell us things about you that we haven't asked for .... successes, wins and failures. We're a people business and we want to understand the real you to make sure you're the right fit for our team and our customers.