SCALING UP & RESTARTING AFTER THE PANDEMIC
Executive Driver - Full Time, Part Time, Weekend, Occasional
Do you possess the ambition, motivation, and desire to be a M2 Transfer executive driver? Delivering an above and beyond passenger experience is at the heart of everything we do. It's the reason we get up in the morning. We're here for our customers' convenience ... not the other way around.
Your day-to-day responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring the safe delivery of business passengers, in time, on time, every time
- Discharging a high standard of courtesy and discretion at all times
- Being ever-ready to respond to the changing nature of a customer request
- Taking charge of an executive vehicle & executing a smooth and careful driving manner
- Discharging a series of daily safety checks and ongoing valeting
- Storing the vehicle safely overnight (where required)
- Completion of administration relevant to the above activities
The ideal candidate will be:
- Smart of appearance and with a full UK driving licence min 8 years
- Ultra-reliable and with a passion for great timekeeping
- Flexible to the nth and ready to go that extra mile to fulfil customer needs
- Required to acquire local authority licensing - For more information click here
Benefits & Compensation:
- Working for a market leader with exceptional experience & reputation
- Employed status PAYE position with pension and 28 days paid holiday
- Full training & induction provided
- Full-time salary expectations £25-30k/yr
- Part-time pay in region of £15-20/hr
- Fuel cards & Petty cash provided - no out-of-pocket expenses
Becoming a M2 Transfer executive driver is both rewarding and a great way to be part of an amazing team that genuinely cares about their customers. There's probably a work pattern that fits your own home life and personal goals. Full training and familiarisation are given. No former chauffeuring experience is necessary.
M2 Transfer will provide you with support for all aspects of the licensing process.
If this sounds like you, get in touch. Be diligent in completing the form because our first encounter with you starts here. In addition to the necessary stuff, use the hobbies and general information sections to really tell us who you are. Then hit the 'Submit' button.
To apply for this position please visit Indeed jobs by clicking here.
Service Delivery & Logistics Manager
This is an exciting role for someone looking to help us regrow the business following the pandemic. We’ve specialised in personal travel for 37 years and we have an awesome portfolio of business customers who love what we do. M2 is very much a people business with long standing relationships with many travel bookers and passengers.
About the Company
M2 Transfer Company specialises in the transportation of business professionals to airports, major cities and corporate hospitality events. Pre-COVID we handled around 250 bookings per week and we’re currently in the process of scaling up the business to its former glory.
We’re looking for a first line contact point for customers booking online, via email and by telephone. Whilst the majority of transfers are pre-booked, there’s a need to think on your feet when a last-minute customer request drops in for the same day! The logistics part of the role is liaising with a small-but-dedicated driver team who will be diligently serving their customers throughout the UK. There’s also roster planning to see which drivers are available and forward planning the workflow ahead. The art of pairing up airport transfers with the available driver and fleet type takes a bit of practice but we have great training, a lot of experience and great ongoing support! In addition to the day-to-day operations, we’re in the process of recruiting a full-time apprentice to assist with general administration duties.
Something to consider: our out-of-hours phone cover is currently outsourced to manage calls from customers overseas who have missed or changed their flight. Occasionally there will be the need for either the outsource company or the driver team to contact you for support outside of standard office hours. This is something that is built into the role and cannot be avoided. Going forward, this responsibility will be shared with other admins.
The Successful Applicant
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will have strong communication skills and the confidence to engage your colleagues at all levels. Some experience of working under pressure in a busy office environment is essential. You will have basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. An understanding of Xero Accounting & Payroll is desirable although not essential as full training will be given.
What's on Offer
- £25,000-£30,000 dependent on experience
- 3% pension contributions
- 28 days paid annual leave
- A six month probationary period applies to this post
Hours & Place of Work
- 0900 – 1700 Monday-Friday
- Brooklyn House, Shepshed, LE12 9RG
To apply for this position please visit Indeed jobs.