Our environmentally friendly commitment
As a modern business serving global customers, M2 Transfer has a strong commitment to reducing the impact we place on the environment and providing sustainable transport options to our customers.
We are committed to maintaining our position as industry leaders in our region, and as such, over the last two years have invested heavily in car tracking and telematics software to enable us to deliver the highest standards of safety, comfort and peace of mind to our travellers.
Our long term ambition is to achieve a zero-emission fleet by 2025, well ahead of the Government’s deadline of 2040 for all new cars and vans sold in the UK to be zero-emission.
Here are some of the things we do to reduce our environmental impact...
- We recycle all of our office waste including the glass water bottles that our passengers are provided within our cars
- Our Reservation Team ensure they optimise scheduling to reduce any 'empty leg' journeys
- The M2 Transfer office operates in a paperless state
- We are currently investigating a number of carbon footprint offset schemes which we aim to launch in 2020
- Our cars utilise start-stop technology which reduces fuel consumption and emissions
- We offer car share options to reduce CO2 emissions