SCALING UP & RESTARTING AFTER THE PANDEMIC
Executive Driver - Full Time, Part Time, Weekend, Occasional
Do you possess the ambition, motivation, and desire to be a M2 Transfer executive driver? Delivering an above and beyond passenger experience is at the heart of everything we do. It's the reason we get up in the morning. We're here for our customers' convenience ... not the other way around.
Your day-to-day responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring the safe delivery of business passengers, in time, on time, every time
- Discharging a high standard of courtesy and discretion at all times
- Being ever-ready to respond to the changing nature of a customer request
- Taking charge of an executive vehicle & executing a smooth and careful driving manner
- Discharging a series of daily safety checks and ongoing valeting
- Storing the vehicle safely overnight (where required)
- Completion of administration relevant to the above activities
The ideal candidate will be:
- Smart of appearance and with a full UK driving licence min 8 years
- Ultra-reliable and with a passion for great timekeeping
- Flexible to the nth and ready to go that extra mile to fulfil customer needs
- Required to acquire local authority licensing - For more information click here
Benefits & Compensation:
- Working for a market leader with exceptional experience & reputation
- Employed status PAYE position with pension and 28 days paid holiday
- Full training & induction provided
- Full-time salary expectations £23,000-27,000/yr
- Part-time pay in region of £13/hr
- Fuel cards & Petty cash provided - no out-of-pocket expenses
Becoming a M2 Transfer executive driver is both rewarding and a great way to be part of an amazing team that genuinely cares about their customers. There's probably a work pattern that fits your own home life and personal goals. Full training and familiarisation are given. No former chauffeuring experience is necessary.
M2 Transfer will provide you with support for all aspects of the licensing process.
If this sounds like you, get in touch. Be diligent in completing the form because our first encounter with you starts here. In addition to the necessary stuff, use the hobbies and general information sections to really tell us who you are. Then hit the 'Submit' button.
Alternatively, email your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.