We're to help you every step of the way
In order to drive for M2 Transfer, you will require a local authority Private Hire driving licence. Currently, we hold Operators Licenses with both Charnwood Borough Council and North West Leicestershire Council, the latter of which affords the easiest path to success. Licensing costs are the responsibility of the applicant in the first instance but are reimbursed at the end of the licensing term. Our licensing team will provide end-to-end support for you throughout the process, putting together your initial application documents and even making the appointment on your behalf. In fact, we'll do everything we can except take the test for you!
THE LICENSING PROCESS COMPRISES:
- DBS Criminal Record Check
- GP Medical
- Blue Lamp Driving Test
- Knowledge Test - Private Hire Legislation - 5 Questions Only (answers can be found in the documents in links below)
- Knowledge Test - Local Authority Regulations - 5 Questions Only (answers can be found in the documents in links below)
- Knowledge Test - Highway Code - 5 Questions Only - Answers can be found here
- Safeguard & Disability Awareness Test - Answers can be found here
For further information relating to the licensing requirement, please navigate to the documents below. If you require further clarification from the local authority you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01530454528.
THE DOCUMENTS BELOW WILL HELP YOU WITH YOUR STUDIES: